BTEC Level 5 HND Diploma in Business of Edexcel from Mercury Solutions is a Virtual (online) IT Diploma program, designed to equip students with the fundamental knowledge, understanding and expertise to enter employment in business of any sector. This program gives students with a range of opportunities to work in various administrative and management positions in business. Besides, it provides students and learners with hands-on knowledge of techniques and tools essential for successful performance at workplace.
For those who are already employed, get to use the gained knowledge and skills at their workplace right after attaining the Diploma program. This build upon knowledge and skills that the students attain upon completion of the program, when applied at the workplace, give immense returns and prove helpful in improvising their work practices.
Additionally, this Edexcel BTEC Level 5 HND in Business Online Diploma program gives you motivation for further studies. By successful completion of this course, students get opportunities to progress directly to third year Degree Program (top-up degree from various UK or other Universities – See the List here ) or study Level 6 programs.
Let us find out in detail the higher level skills and knowledge that you acquire in the business context:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills using various methods.
- Students are trained in developing various business communication materials such as presentation, e-mail, feedback and report writing.
- Appropriate interpretation of the information and receiving messages via various media forms.
- Useful hands-on practice in effectively using ICT (Information and Communication technology) for various business applications.
- Enhancing ability to read and analyze a report.
- Enhancing ability of synthesizing and lateral thinking, justifying options and evaluating alternatives.
- Effective skills in evaluating and linking information.
- Knowledge and aptitude to conduct research into business and management issues.
- Developing one’s resource planning, managerial and behavioral skills.
- Effective demonstration of being an initiator, enhancing abilities to be proactive and developing learning techniques.
- Self-evaluation and understanding one’s strengths and weaknesses, applying knowledge in alien environment.
Data processing skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret both qualitative and quantitative data and make informed decisions.
- Identifying, extracting relevant information and drawing a judgment and enhancing problem solving skills.
- Developing open-mindedness, ability to take constructive criticisms.
- Enhancing sensitiveness and respect towards diverse cultures.
- Enhancing co-ordination skills within team members and acting as a cohesive force within a team.
- Effective negotiate and persuading skills, re-calibrate with clients and customers.