1. The students are required to submit the completed application form along with the latest academic qualification and identity proof (e.g. Passport)
2. The application will be assessed as per the eligibility criteria for the course selected and will be notified by email.
3. The decision will be based on statements submitted with the student’s application for admission.
4. We reserve the right to grant or refuse admissions to any candidate for any reason deemed suitable.
5. If you are currently employed or have work experience in the past, you are required to submit the proof for the same.
Refund Policy is set out below:
The course fees include all costs associated with admission and the cost of tuition fees is non-refundable.
The data collected in this form will only be used for the purpose of administration within the Institution and will not be disclosed to any third party, except within the terms of the Data Protection Act. Mercury Solutions Limited collects stores and processes personal data about students for the purpose of administering and managing the educational program and all other services provided by the institutions; and will continue to hold data, including details of academic achievements, when students leave. The information may be disclosed to government institutions and educational organizations; potential employers and other relevant organizations where necessary to fulfill obligations.
The information which you give will be used by the Institution for the following; to produce a paper / electronic record of your registration form; to allow the application to be processed; to allow the institution to produce statistics, or to support other organizations to do so, provided that statistics that would identify you as an individual will be published. The information will be kept securely, and will be kept no longer than necessary.